My Thoughts about Guest blogging


I wouldn't recommend you to do it 100% guest blogging unless you have an already established blog. It would be really difficult for a new blog to attract that many bloggers to write on it. If it does attract, though, they would not be considered, in my opinion as high authority bloggers but emulates the bloggers I guess. 

The bloggers that are in the "big league" already have their stage and audience. Why would they want to send their readers somewhere else. If the blog that you are talking about is oriented towards helping bloggers getting noticed by more people that would be kind of different. If you allow them to write on a specific topic they are experts on and at the same time share their thoughts with the readers of such a blog (hopefully one that has many readers) then this could be seen as a way of spreading their "business card" and saying to people this is me, I know this this and that and if you need assistance visit my blog and you can find any help and information on this topic. 

Even in the case when you have a blog that has a lot of loyal readers people will start thinking to themselves at some point why would I want to read the blog anyway the author - you, is not writing anymore and that is why I started reading the blog in the first place. If you happen to do it as I have stated above then this would not be a blog, in a way it could be seen as a social blogging network or something. I could be wrong, this is just some of the assumptions that I have made after reading your post. I hope that my opinion has not discouraged you. I was just trying to give my constructive opinion and criticism. I really hope you can handle this and make things work for you and your blog. It would be nice if you keep us updated on your progress. Best of luck! 
About Author
This post was written by a Zaheer Hussain Admin Of Innovate Bloggers. If you'd like to guest post for innovatebloggers check out our Post Article page for details about how YOU can share your tips with our community.Catch Him On Facebook

0 Comments “My Thoughts about Guest blogging”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved © 2014 Innovate Bloggers